1. Rory Sutherland - Perspective is everything
This is funny and if you don't know of Rory then strap yourself in, he’s very focused on behavioural science, he makes you see things differently and lets you know why things influence us on a daily basis.
2. We’re all in marketing by Ethen Decker
This takes us into the science of marketing and how we are all unknowingly in marketing whether you work in the industry or not.
3. What if there was no advertising? By George Nimeh
This one looks into digital advertising and how far we haven’t really come. It’s a good one for perspective.
4. How to get your ideas to spread by Seth Godin
If you don’t know who Seth is you probably shouldn’t be in marketing, he’s labelled as the godfather of marketing. In this Ted talk, he makes the idea of ideas spreading very simple, easy almost.
5. The greatest Ted talk ever sold by Morgan Spurlock
You probably know him best from Supersize Me but he also made a movie called The greatest movie ever sold which is well worth a watch. This is witty and an interesting insight from someone who doesn’t work in marketing but knows how to sell an idea.